Tell us what you really think: the 2018 golf club user group meetings
As part of our mission to build stronger relationships with every one of our growing number of customers, we’re embarking on a series of user groups with the golf club customers, and roadshows for the rugby clubs.
If you'd like to join us and help make the day really worthwhile, just select which location and date works best for you, and e-mail Andrew Gale at firstname.lastname@example.org. The golf club user group meetings will all tee off at 10:00am. In the morning session, we want to hear what you really think of our software and what you’d like us to do about it, our support and what we can do to improve the service you’re getting, and what you think are the main trends affecting the golf club sector in the UK.
From 13:00 to 14:00 over a buffet lunch we want each club manager to tell everyone what they rate as their top tip - whatever it is i.e. nothing to do with our software! - that’s made their job easier or more effective, or which has done more to strengthen their bottom line.
Then, in the afternoon from 14:00 to 15:00 we’re running three 10 to 15 minute presentations:
- from Croft about their accounting software and support service,
- from Intuitive Edge about making social media marketing work harder for your club
- and finally a short video by ProAgenda.com about their innovative online diary and lesson booking app for teaching and club PGA Professionals.
These are the user groups we’ve set up for the golf club customers:
- Lutterworth GC, 27th September
- York GC, October 3rd
- Kingswood (London South), 10th October
- The Shire, October 16th
- Wrag Barn, Swindon, 17th October
- Mortonhall GC, Edinburgh, 24th October.
- Blackley (North West) Wednesday 31st October
- Coorstown GC, Dublin, Tuesday 6th November